Re: WAI Coordination Call, 15 November 2017: Minutes

Sorry I missed this arrangement and therefore meeting. So we will not be
meeting again until Dec 6th right?

** katie **

Katie Haritos-Shea

Senior Accessibility SME (WCAG/Section 508/ADA)

703-371-5545

ryladog@gmail.com

People may forget exactly what it was that you said or did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.......

Our scars remind us of where we have been........they do not have to
dictate where we are going.