Re: WAI Coordination Call, 24 May 2017: Agenda and Call-In Information. NB: Password changed.

Regrets, but note that I proposed an accessibility considerations
section for microdata, as follows:

[[[

Microdata can be used to provide machine-parseable information about
content that is processed by tools to improve accessibility.
When editing content that contains microdata, authors should consider
the possibility that this is the case. Authoring and content management
tools should implement the Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines, and
in this context note Guideline [B1.1.2 - Ensure Accessibility
Information is Preserved](https://www.w3.org/TR/ATAG20/#gl_b12), if
applicable drawing attention to the fact that changes in content may
mean the encoded metadata is not accurate.
Authors should be aware that a great deal of accessibility information
is ignored in extracting microdata, including attributes such as
<code>alt</code> and ARIA information. Authors should consider whether
to encode accessibility information explicitly, or to use a more
expressive approach such as RDFa.

]]] -
https://github.com/w3c/microdata/pull/43/commits/a8c9097683e8d65c725aaf7fcf790843b49125f3

--
Charles McCathie Nevile   -   standards   -   Yandex
chaals@yandex-team.ru  - Find more athttp://yandex.com