EOWG links -- Re: WAI Coordination Call, 7 June 2017: Agenda and Call-In Information

On 6/7/2017 1:37 AM, Judy Brewer wrote:
> PRELIMINARY AGENDA:
>
> agenda+ Confirm scribe, agenda, subsequent meeting date
> agenda+ Milestones, publications, announcements check

Policies today!

https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Current_Projects

first draft redesigned home page: <https://visa.invisionapp.com/share/YPAVCUZA9#/screens/234693428_Home_Page>

> agenda+ EOWG, advanced charter review in progress

Draft charter: <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/charter2017>

Member e-mail: <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2017AprJun/0094.html>
Includes: "We welcome your general expressions of interest and support on
<w3c-ac-forum@w3.org>."