Re: WAI Coordination Call, 30 August 2017: Agenda

Regrets.

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 07:36:05 +0200, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org> wrote:

> agenda+ Check status of any cross-group document reviews?

There was an APA review of the Push API which requested comments be added
that really address the Notification API, and the editors suggested that
was out of scope for the Push spec. I agree, and I believe this will be
discussed at APA shortly before the coordination meeting, but this is FYI.

Web Platform has taken up the Intersection Observer API, which

"...can be used to understand the visibility and position of DOM elements
("targets") relative to a containing element or to the top-level viewport
("root"). The position is delivered asynchronously and is useful for
understanding the visibility of elements and implementing pre-loading and
deferred loading of DOM content."

I presume it is on APA's radar, but if not it should be.

cheers

--
Chaals is Charles McCathie Nevile
find more at http://yandex.com