Cancelled March 16; Next meeting March 30 [was: Re: WAI Coordination Call (WAICC) March 16 2016 Agenda and Calling Information]

Hello WAI CC,

Based on availability, cancelling for today; next call Wednesday March 30th.

Please see scheduling question below with regard to meeting timing.

Thank you,

- Judy