Re: [WAI CC] Please reply on availability for 20 July; also, minutes for 6 July 2016

Co-Chair Brent Bakken can attend for EOWG, is he on the list?

If not can you please be sure he gets the meeting info?

Thanks very much,
Sharron

On 7/19/16, 10:16, "Judy Brewer" <jbrewer@w3.org> wrote:

> >Dear All:
> >
> >Please find minutes from our 6 July 2016 call linked here:
> >
> >https://www.w3.org/2016/07/06-waicc-minutes.html
> >
> >At the time of our last meeting, it did not appear possible to meet this
> >Wednesday, July 20, which would continue our every-other weekly schedule
> >for the WAI Coordination Call, so we had considered meeting the
> >following week instead. It is now possible, which would be helpful to
> >maintaining that schedule. I'd just like to confirm that we'll have
> >critical mass.
> >
> >Please indicate your availability for a meeting at our regularly
> >scheduled time, tomorrow July 20th, 2:30pm - 3:45pm US Eastern.
> >
> >Corresponding times in other time zones are:
> ><
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160720T1430&p1=43&ah=1&am=15
> >

> >Thanks,
> >
> >- Judy
> >

> >--
> >Judy Brewer
> >Director, Web Accessibility Initiative
> >at the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
> >32 Vassar St. Room G-526, MIT/CSAIL
> >Cambridge MA 02149 USA
> >www.w3.org/WAI/
> >

> >---

Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*