Re: Reminder: WAI Coordination Call (WAICC) 6 July 2016: Agenda and Call-In Information

Regrets…

On Wed, 06 Jul 2016 04:20:06 +0200, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org> wrote:

> agenda+ WAI IG: Any upcoming announcement needs, or discussion threads
> that need promoting? Any discussions to capture from WAI IG for other
> groups?

HTML has an open call for consensus to publish an HTML 5.2 Working Draft

> agenda+ ARIA: password role all set for now? Expected HTML 5.1 pwd
> behavior clarified? Asynchronous communication mechanism for APA WG
> process reminded?

I doubt the password role is all set in reality. We have concerns about it.

> agenda+ HTML 5.1 CR Diffs: Checking APA HTML 5.1 CR diff review status

Also, we're going to open an issue on HTML passwords in 5.2, if APA / Rich
don't.

> agenda+ Liaison needs: Community Groups, new WGs, Workshops with
> accessibility angles?

The editing Task Force - working on e.g. contenteditable, selection, etc
of the Web Platform Group has a face to face in the California bay area on
July 29

cheers

Chaals