Re: [WAI CC] WAI Coordination Call, 7 December 2016: Agenda and Call-In Information

- akirkpat@

Regrets.

One question came up on WAI-IG that is probably related to Web platform, about the order events are fired. As far as I know there is still something of a mystery to that - and poor real-world interop.

But in any event we need more information to understand the issue if we're going to see if some of our work can help resolve it.

Also, there was a new HTML draft published. There is a change section to guide review - although there were not a lot of significant changes - in every draft. Our proposed schedule is about one draft a month until June, and we expect to ask for Candidate Recommenation status in June and then start work on HTML 5.3

cheers

--
Charles McCathie Nevile - standards - Yandex