RE: How to Report an Inaccessible Website - title question

Hi all,

I am new to this group, but I think most members already know me, so I'm
going straight to the point:

Perhaps the title could be more descriptive, and since the objective is to
contact the organization to report on the barriers that have found a
particular person, would be:

ˇ°How to report barriers encountered in a websiteˇ± or ˇ°How to warn of
obstacles found on a websiteˇ±.

>From my point of view, the biggest problem is not the word "report" but the
term "inaccessible" because it is a negative adjective. The site will
probably not be completely inaccessible, and a more positive approach will
also create a more positive response from those responsible.

Best regards,

Emmanuelle Guti¨¦rrez y Restrepo

Directora de la Fundaci¨®n Sidar

Coordinadora del Seminario SIDAR