Using Adaptive Strategies document

It occurs to me that the features covered in the document could start by
saying what can be done. For example, would it be easier to view web pages:

* If the text was larger?
* If the colours were different? If the text was always black on white?
* If you didn't have to use the mouse so much?

It might also be a good idea to tell people how to undo the changes, to
give them more confidence.

regards,

Alan

--
Alan Chuter
Departamento de Usabilidad y Accesibilidad