Re: WAI-AGE TF teleconference - 9 September 09

Hi all task force members,

It seems the next reunion will be much interresting but it will not be
possible for me to attend.

I have only one comment about the work you will have to do.

I think accessibility has to become a public concern and that the
seniors public may help to achieve it.
You have to emphasize specifically on the seniors difficulties, and not
to make it as a particular case of "People with disabilities".

I therefore propose to create a new page near *How People with
Disabilities Use the Web*
that could be named *How Seniors Use the Web* and underline text size
adaptation text necessity, difficulties while using flash interfaces, ...

Make the seniors as a specific target group, please.

That is the purpose of this task force, isn't it ?

Zabelle