Re: WAI-AGE task force

I read the modification that where made and I find it to be a good job.
I especially read the section below that is important and that is well
written. http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/soc.html#of

I however have some comments.  It should be written somewhere that scrolling
menu must be avoided for seniors.
I think it is linked to the following guideline :
http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/#time-limits-pause
And that is contained in this section :
"text [and other elements that do not distract users through movement or cause
seizures] {that do not blink or move} "

I could also be explicitely added in the mouse difficulty section.

A section about memory and concentration problems could be added.
The navigation of seniors is helped by the following guidelines :
http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/#navigation-mechanisms-mult-loc
http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/#navigation-mechanisms-descriptive
http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/#navigation-mechanisms-location

These are the only ameliorations I suggest.

Tomorrow, it won't be possible for me to attend the reunion.
A special activity takes place in my university.

Regrets

Isabelle

Le Tuesday 24 March 2009 11:22:23 Andrew Arch, vous avez écrit :
> Dear Task Force,
>
> As per schedule, we are meeting this Wednesday (25 March) at the usual
> time in Europe, but again 1 hour later for the USA (due to the different
> daylight saving starts):
>    http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wai-age/teleconf.html#meetings
> Teleconference Bridge:
>    +33.4.89.06.34.99 / +44.117.370.6152 / +1.617.761.6200
> Teleconference code: 9243# (WAGE#)
> IRC: Channel - #waiage; server - irc.w3.org; port - 6665
> Scribe: Michael
>    http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wai-age/teleconf.html#scribes
>
> *Agenda:*
> 1. Welcome
>
> 2. Business Case
> - change-log: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-bcase-update.html
> - latest draft: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/Overview.html
> Check that you are reading March 2009 drafts.
> The draft has been through final editing after some feedback from Shawn
> Henry that I hope makes it easier to read. This week I just want to go
> through the changes one final time before EOWG approves for publishing.
>
> Regards, Andrew

Isabelle Motte
Coordinatrice du stage multimédia CUD
Biologie - UMDB
Facultés Universitaires Notre-Dame de la Paix
Rue de Bruxelles,61
5000 Namur
081/724386