Re: WAI-AGE task force

>From my experience, if something "goes wrong" on a site, I think the
author's technical skills are deficient. I always consider the site to be
deficient. Geezers are the "victims" and need no blame.

We needn't find excuses for clueless authors !

I know lots of old folks and although some might be as described, on the
whole the problems are most often the same ones encountered by any
"newbies", not easily mapped to age.

Love.