compliant without loss of the look and feel of the site (?) Generally
one can learn twho things from the demo: a) how to transform existing
website and how to develop a new site in conformance with WCAG 2.0. It
would be good to capture these two points in a consice way.

>#2. Navigation tabs
>- Is the tabs-analogy working at all? Ideas to further refine it?
>- Does the grouping and order of the tabs make sense? Any
>suggestions for a different order and/or grouping?
>- Does the term "Annotated pages" make sense? Other suggestions?

AZ>>> Tabs are good. I would like to have only two versions: accessible
and inaccessible. And all bugs and fixes are well commented in the
notes. With visual aid if needed.

>#3. Inviting to interact?
>- Some people thought that the actual demo part (below the
>navigation) is a static screen-shot, rather than a Web page
>that one can interact with. Do others share this feeling?
>Suggestions for improving?

AZ>>> IMO one should not be able to naviate away from the demo. If any
demo page has a link and there is another page behind this link, each
page needs to be part of the demo.