draft Demo for feedback (Before and After Demonstration)

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 22:22:10 +0200
To: WAI-AGE TF <public-wai-age@w3.org>
CC: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, BAD TF <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>
[interested EOWG participants, feel free to send your comments too]

Dear WAI-AGE TF,

Please find below the link to the first draft of the updated Demo:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/demos/bad/draft/2009/>

It is currently incomplete and has several bugs but the BAD TF is
looking for feedback on some specific question:

#1. Demo Navigation
  - how does the navigation at the top of this page work for you:
   -- <http://www.w3.org/WAI/demos/bad/draft/2009/after/home/>
  - compare the navigational concepts (not design) with this page:
   -- <http://ericeggert.net/badtf-latest/index/index.html>
  - compare the tabs at the top of the page and the toggles to the right
  - which navigational aspects work well, and which work less well?

#2. Page Annotations
  - how do the in-page annotations on this page work for you:
   -- <http://www.w3.org/WAI/demos/bad/draft/2009/after/home/annotations>
  - how easy was it to find and learn to use the provided annotations?

We also have several more specific questions for discussion during the
WAI-AGE TF teleconference call tomorrow. Feel free to send comments to
the mailing list in advance.

NOTE: few links and form submissions may not work, and there may be
other editorial issues. We are not looking for such feedback yet.

Regards,
   Shadi