Changing of job ...

From: Isabelle Motte <isabelle.motte@fundp.ac.be>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:27:23 +0200
To: public-wai-age@w3.org
In the next weeks, I will change of job and accessibility wil become a less
important concern for me.

The W3C working groups are one of my more pleasant discovering the last year.
I have been learning a lot with you.
Many thanks.

I let the W3C groups be known to my collegues because I think they are an
excellent opportunity to learn, exchange and contribute about standards.

Isabelle

Isabelle Motte
Web Accessibility Researcher
Informatics - Human Computer Systems Interaction research team
Facultés Universitaires Notre-Dame de la Paix
Rue de Bruxelles,61
5000 Namur
Belgium
+32.81.725279