Re: Feedback Before-After Demo

A sexy website is a site that users love after 30 seconds.
I did not mention that sexy websites had to present animations, or medias.
And I do not agree to tell that accessible websites may not present
animations.
Well choosen animations may add a lot to the quality of communication.
Especially in educationnal perspective.
Having as firts aim to make websites accessible, you also make it weaker for
common people that are not disabled persons or elderly. I refuse it.

Colors have to be choosen carefully because every color in every culture has a
precise signification and color mixture also create some ambiance.
That is actually a job to "paint" interfaces.

I do not want to offend anybody.
That is my opinion, with respect to my experience with my collegues.
It is perhaps not representative.

Isabelle