Re: Feedback Before-After Demo

hi shadi,

Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:

> Thank you for your comments. Many of these are about the coding so let's
> discuss them when we implement the changes. For now, we need to identify
> any functional changes to the Demo that would better highlight that WCAG
>  also improves the user experience for older people.
>
> Do you have specific thoughts about the types of accessibility barriers
> that we should further include in the Demo?

most of my comments are about barriers relevant to older users and / or
users with disabilities. and i think those are mostly the soft issues
which are very typical problems for websites. i also think those soft
issues have often an impact on the usability for older users.

a few further ideas:

* include links which are not clearly identifyable as links.
* include items which look like links and are not (we already have the
teaser images being not clickable)
* forms with missing / unclear error-messages
* unclear date and time

hope that helps, michael

--
Michael Stenitzer | WIENFLUSS information.design.solutions
www.wienfluss.net | proschkogasse 1/5 | vienna AT