Re: Next process call is Next Wednesday 22nd, and only one issue is Agenda+'d (and that is old)

I did open and flag some finer-grained issues after seeing David's email.

I'm wondering how best to proceed given PLH's list of use cases for various flavors of Evergreen:

[[
 ARIA: ARIA Mappings
 SVG: Beyond SVG 2
 WebAppSec: CSP
 Web Performance: performance timeline, …
 Web Platform: WebIDL
 Dataset Exchange: Beyond DCat 1.1
 Timed Text: TTML Profile registry
 Distributed Tracing: Trace Contact Protocol Registry
 WebRTC: registries
 WebApps: Manifest, etc.
 ]]\\

Several are registries.  We've been treating Registries as a subtype of ER, but discussion in https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/79 makes me wonder if just creating a "registry" type that has more authority than a Note but not the overhead of Recommendation or even ER is good enough to solve the problem.  After all, do Registries really need implementer support, patent commitments, horizontal review, etc.?  If they do, I agree that making them type of ER makes sense but if not, do we really need to solve the numerous ER issues to create Registries as first-class working group products?

Also, I'd be less skeptical about some of these use cases if the chairs/editors responsible for them where here discussing how to satisfy them.  For example, I'm not at all sure the WebIDL community is really interested in working on an Evergreen Recommendation and hear different 3rd hand reports from different people who have talked to them.

>     Similarly, perhaps Wendy can give an update on PSIG discussions on  Evergreen PP.
Very strongly agree