Re: Evergreen Formal Objection handling (ESFO)

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 10:37 AM Michael Champion <
Michael.Champion@microsoft.com> wrote:

> > "Current work" in that model is a bunch of unmerged pull-requests,
> Unmerged pull requests don't have "truth" status.  Active participants in
> spec development have to look at the unmerged PRs, sure, but
> implementers/website developers/framework developers/etc don’t need to, do
> they?

+1 to this.  Once there's sufficient belief that it represents consensus
and is error-free (determinations a WG could decide their own rules for),
they would get merged. I should have said "current truth" rather than
"current work".