Re: Call for consensus on miscellaneous minor actions, closes Monday June 8th close of business anywhere

On 6/28/19 7:35 AM, David Singer wrote:
> Folks
>
> we’re not succeeding in dealing with minor fixes on the calls.
>
> I’m hereby asking for objections before the close of Business Monday July 8th, or I will call consensus on:
>
> a) merging PR <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/pull/274> Remove reference to stale document

+1

> b) merging PR <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/238>  improved wording for identifying which seats are up for election

+1

> c) merging PR <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/pull/213> clarifying that explicitly superseding is only needed when it’s not obvious

There seems to be some confusion on this PR. I agree with the intent, but
maybe the wording needs some tweaking. I think a lot of the confusion is that
people are confusing the versioning of technology (which we don't care about
in the Process) with the versioning of a technical report (which is done with
dates, and we do care about in the Process).

~fantasai