Re: DRAFT-1 agenda for the Process Call Wednesday 11th December 7am PDT

Apologies for missing the call (calendars still stink, and flight delays
don't help).

Minute discussion points looked fine to me. I'll keep sharing
suggestions via github.

--Wendy

On 12/10/19 6:35 PM, David Singer wrote:
> Webex at <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-w3process/2019May/0000.html>
>
> IRC is #w3process
>
> Log of prior meeting at <https://www.w3.org/2019/11/13-w3process-minutes.html>
>

> Usual meeting time: SECOND and FOURTH WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH AT 7AM PACIFIC
>

> 1) Assign scribe, etc.,
>
> 2) Living Standards.
>
> The AB meeting reached resolution. We need to review and approve the detailed text. I am hoping that Elika and Florian can walk us through this and get us well on the way to reviewing all that would land in the process.
>
> The branches are at
>
> <https://github.com/w3c/w3process>
>
> I think you need to start with section-6-cleanup (intended to be neutral, includes <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/336> as I understand) and then review everblue.
>
> I intend to turn the review and running of this over to Elika/Florian/PLH and those who can guide us through the text for efficient review.
>
> 3) Registries; we’ll do this in the next call, please review #353 and #354 and the draft text also.
>
> 4) Review of 2020 milestone; who has the action, where are we going, what’s next? Do we expect/hope/intend to finish these in P2020 or should we start slipping them?
>
> <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues?utf8=✓&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+milestone%3A%22Process+2020%22+assignee%3A*>
>
> I think we (still) need to decide what the plan is on:
>
> Substantive changes undefined for Charter and Process reviews <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/28>
> Define charter review process to require addressing comments as in CR transitions <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/182>
>
> 5) new issues and updates. At this point, we’re not scanning and picking issues up; someone needs to agenda+ an issue or else it’s implicitly postponed to a future major revision (in the immortal phrase of bug-tracking systems and responses). The following two sections might help you:
>
> 5.1) new since prior check: <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues?utf8=✓&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+created%3A%3E2019-03-13+>
> There are many; I don’t intend to list them here.
>
> If we reduce to those not either (a) evergreen or (b) director-free, and not (c) Agenda+, we have 9:
>  <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues?utf8=✓&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+created%3A%3E2019-03-13+-label%3AEvergreen+-label%3AAgenda%2B+-label%3Adirector-free+>
>
> 5.2) updated but not any of:
>  Process2020 milestone
>  nor Evergreen
>  nor director-free
>  nor Agenda+
>  not assigned to the AB (Needs AB Feedback)
> <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues?utf8=✓&q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+updated%3A%3E2019-05-22+-label%3A%22Needs+AB+Feedback%22+-label%3AAgenda%2B+-milestone%3A%22Process+2020%22+-label%3AEvergreen+-label%3Adirector-free+>

> [...]

Strategy Lead and Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)