Re: DRAFT agenda for the next Process Call, September 12th 7am PDT (note time)

I suggest we move forward. Regular incremental changes are more usable
than fewer monumental changes. There are fewer things for the AC to
review and comment on; fewer things for the AC to understand, remember,
and put into practice; and we do not risk postponing worthwhile changes
whilst we try to solve the big issues.

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@toot.cafe Carpe diem