Re: DRAFT agenda for the next Process Call, September 12th 7am PDT (note time)

On 9/12/2018 7:50 PM, David Singer wrote:
> Looking at the Diff
> <https://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2018%2FProcess-20180201%2F&doc2=https%3A%2F%2Fw3c.github.io%2Fw3process%2F%23contributor-license>
>
> I am concerned that we should not fail to adopt these plausible improvements, because we didn’t do something larger. We can always do the larger thing when it’s ready; why should we not improve as we can?  Does every update have to be significant?

I respect the pov that we should go forward with what we have.

It's just that my pov is that we need to force ourselves to get more
done because there is so much left to do.  That is much of what I was
saying below.  I fear that if we content with small quantity of changes
per year we will never get to the big stuff.

Certainly if there is a consensus to move forward with what we have, I
would not block it.