Re: Preparing the Changes section

I don't recall the speifics, but I think there is a process where someone
takes a snapshot from GH and then it ends up on the W3C site after a bit
of manual post-processing. Ralph might be able to track the history in
W3C's systems effectively enough to give you an answer, or may just know.
(My guess is quite possibly both).

cheers

Chaals