Re: DRAFT-R1 agenda for the next Process Call, Oct 3rd (note odd week) 7am PDT

> On Oct 2, 2018, at 17:30 , Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Can we make #79 the highest priority among these?

How so?  I am unaware of any

a) substantive feedback from the AB on the process discussion
b) substantive feedback from a constituency wanting to use an Evergreen process (‘we want to use it but we think <this> needs <that>’)

I can’t see how to make progress without at least one customer and active revision/review/approval by at least the AB and process CG.

David Singer
Manager, Software Standards, Apple Inc.