Re: Call for Consensus (in email) on closing out process 2019, ONE WEEK POLL closing NOV 15th

> On Nov 14, 2018, at 16:25, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
>

> I [...] find this update to be an improvement and approve the changes.
>
> [...]
>
> Minor comment on the diff (which is overall an improvement for sure):

> as used in this document refers to producing a version which is listed as a
> W3C Technical Report on its Technical Reports page https://www.w3.org/TR .”
>
> I think this change is a mistake, as we use publishing to refer to Notes and
> Recommendations and Candidate Recommendations as well...

Nice catch.

This happened in https://github.com/w3c/w3process/commit/2223999b924b81e640752d678d12eca9d0324bc6 and https://github.com/w3c/w3process/commit/6a45731c8bd263568dbed1816a27ac28c8ef1545

Happy to revert this change (while keeping the increased likability) if we agree. Personally, I agree.
I've made a PR[1] for that. Standing by to merge upon CG decision / chair instructions.

—Florian
[1] https://github.com/w3c/w3process/pull/228