Re: URGENT Scheduling the calls! Please respond!!

That time is an ongoing long-term serious conflict for me during about
half the european summer time, at each end. Apart from Thursdays where I
reserve it for the AB meeting twice a month already, and can probably
extend that, Tuesday is the most likely day to have it free (with a
probability of perhaps 1 in 4).

cheers

chaals

--