Re: URGENT Scheduling the calls! Please respond!!

I could do 2pm UTC/3pm UK (no idea if I'm a European or not anymore...)
on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Fridays, or the Thursdays on which the AB
meetings are not (in case we want to make this meeting fortnightly).

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@toot.cafe Carpe diem