Re: How we compile agendas for process CG calls

From: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 16:28:38 +0200
Cc: W3C Process CG <public-w3process@w3.org>
To: David Singer <singer@mac.com>

> On Jul 13, 2018, at 16:13, David Singer <singer@mac.com> wrote:

> [...]
> I don’t think many of us want to go to a model where we do the work in long weekly calls.

I don't think the model I suggested implied that we should do the work in long calls. To me, a good time to Agenda+ an item is either:

* The person assigned to it has reached a conclusion, and wants to run it by the group to make sure we have consensus

* The person assigned to it feels that they are stuck, and github discussions don't seem to be helping (or aren't happening).

—Florian