Re: August call, we delay one week to August 15th

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2018 12:19:07 -0400
To: W3C Process CG <public-w3process@w3.org>
Apologies, I should have confirmed that we are delayed one week.

In the meantime, we need to convert DISCUSSION into PROPOSAL that we can then reach consensus on in the call.

PLEASE if you want something actually changed in the process this year, MAKE SURE that there is a specific proposal — in the issue, or in a Pull Request — that we can reach consensus on adopting.