Re: PLEASE RESPOND Final cleanup, I need to make sure everyone is OK

On 2017-09-28 05:02, David Singer wrote:

>>> Makes sense. Suggest taking a branch as the stable snapshot, and
>>> allowing subsequent edits to happen on the default branch.
>>
>> +1
>
> I don’t know how to do this, as gh-pages is what gets published, and I
> don’t know how to get something displayed if it’s not gh-pages or
> master. So if Chaals knows how to do this...

One option might be:

1. Change the default branch from gh-pages to master;
2. Use the gh-pages branch for GitHub Pages publishing (which is already
the case now);
3. Change the base branch of the pull requests to master (which is
pretty easy, with current GitHub UI);
4. Use gh-pages as the "stable snapshot" branch;
5. Optionally, we can change the publishing pages to master after the AC
review.

WDYT?

Fuqiao