Re: New version

Unfortunately, I am (we are) going to have to review this and revert at least some of the changes, as they don’t correspond to the consensus we reached. I’m not sure why that would be happening.

Please, if any of you have changes to propose to the working consensus, make a proposal, with rationale, in the issue or PR where it is being discussed.

Thank you.

> On Sep 5, 2017, at 16:34 , Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex.ru> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I pushed a September 6 version of the editor's draft to the github repo so it is now at https://w3c.github.io/w3process/
>
> The significant changes are listed in the document, and github tracks all changes minor or major.
>
> There is still an outstanding question about resolving Issue [33] - in particular whether it applies to all charters or just ones that take on new work, and whether the way I incorporated the changes agreed is an accurate reflection of them.
>
> Issue [29] is still open, but I do not think it is necessary to fix for the reasons outlined in the issue itself.
>
> I expect to prepare an explanation of the long AC Review starting at CR, along with perhaps a branch showing what would change if we reverted that from Process 2014, for the AC meeting.
>
> [29] https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/33
> [33] https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/33
>
> cheers
>
> Chaals