Re: Github issues update

From: Chaals is Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 17:35:42 +0200
To: public-w3process@w3.org
Most of those are related to technology that has software implementing
it. For the process, the only ones I see as obviously relevant are:

editorial, substantive, enhancement, invalid, duplicate, wontfix.

The w3c and help wanted labels seem to apply to everything in the
process document.

bug/enhancement might make sense, if we also have issues raised that
don't relate to the process, but that doesn't make sense to me.

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathie Nevile   -   standards   -   Yandex
chaals@yandex-team.ru - Find more at http://yandex.com