Reminder: the process CG works mostly offline, and we're not seeing a lot of action

From: David Singer <singer@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 15:11:45 -0700
To: public-w3process <public-w3process@w3.org>
Hi process buffs,

If you want something changed in the process, please make sure it’s discussed, there are specific text proposals, and we’re ready to reach consensus.

I’ll be using the conf calls to determine consensus mostly, not have long conversations. With monthly calls, we need to have the majority of conversation *offline*, either in the GH issues (preferred) or email.

Please look at <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/assigned/*> and see if you have assignments (Leonie, Chaals, Michael, Virginia at least all come to mind).

Please look at the open issues and see if you can propose a specific way/reason to close them out (and yes, you can propose closing without action).

Our next call is a week away. Let’s roll!

Dave Singer

singer@mac.com