Re: GitHub

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 18:41:01 +0100
To: public-w3process@w3.org
On 24/12/2016 05:09, Daniel Glazman wrote:

> My changes to 7.1.2 (that also imply changes to 6.2.5) are almost
> ready. I still need to commit some changes/clarifications based on
> some excellent comments made here by fantasai and Florian.

Hello. Sorry I am late on the above, because of another major lumbago
episode that left me again at hospital under morphine. I have not
recovered yet and I have put this on hold because I don't have a lot
of seated time per day and I have much more urgent things (mostly
administrative, this is 2016 balance sheet season...) on my radar.

</Daniel>