David Singer is the new Chair for the W3C Process evolution task force

From: Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 14:48:37 -0500
To: "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>, "ab@w3.org" <ab@w3.org>
Cc: David Singer <singer@apple.com>, Stephen Zilles <szilles@adobe.com>, "w3c-ac-forum@w3.org" <w3c-ac-forum@w3.org>, w3mreq <w3mreq@w3.org>
Now that we have successfully delivered Process 2017, our attention
turns to the next iteration.

Steve Zilles has informed me that after years of successful work -
delivering Process 2014, Process 2015, and Process 2017 he would like to
step down as Chair of the W3C Process evolution task force.  We all owe
Steve a debt of gratitude for his leadership in moving us to a better,
more agile process.

I am pleased to announce that David Singer has agreed to take on the
role of Chair of the W3C Process evolution task force going forward - as
we being to focus on Process 2018.

Jeff