w3process-ISSUE-182 (CRballots): Process2014 introduced an AC ballot for CR transitions and now we have a ballot open for a year [Process Document]

From: Revising W3C Process Community Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 11:06:40 +0000
To: public-w3process@w3.org
w3process-ISSUE-182 (CRballots): Process2014 introduced an AC ballot for CR transitions and now we have a ballot open for a year [Process Document]

http://www.w3.org/community/w3process/track/issues/182

Raised by: David Singer
On product: Process Document

We have a ballot before the AC that's open for more than a year, which is odd, as it asks a simple yes/no question.

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/ric-1-2017/

Process2014 introduced this as ballotable. Is this what we want? Should the ballot only open at the time the question is answerable? Is the ballot asking the right question?