Re: New GH Issues filed as a result of AC Review, restart on Jan 10th

Update

We decided at the AB meeting to implement only the most minor edits for publication in Process 2018:

https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/86 — duplication of text makes it harder for screen reader users (at least)
https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/128 — do not use a gender-specific pronoun for the Director
https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/135 — SVG accessibility issues

Then, as a start to Process2019, Jeff, Wendy, Natasha (the incoming editor) and I will do a triage on the issues and try to combine duplicates, address editorials, and so on.

In a rather fast pass, the AB identified the issues that they propose as for Process2019:

<https://github.com/w3c/w3process/labels/ABProcess2019Candidate>

On January the 10th we will take our first call, and I hope have a cleaner starting document and issue database as a result of the triage. Please file issues, and come prepared to suggest issues you believe should be addressed in process2019 (and disagree or agree with the AB’s list).

As usual, I intend to be driven by filed issues, and we are much more likely to accept change when we have clear proposed text — it can be, at least initially, in the issue comments, but a Pull Request, once we think we have or can achieve consensus, is much appreciated.

I will get updated WebEx out, with the agenda, in the new year.

In the meantime, please mark your calendars for 9am Pacific Monday Jan 10th, and set that to repeat monthly on the second Wednesday.

Have a good break, everyone. Thank you for all you did this year.