Getting a new draft.

From: chaals is Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex.ru>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 14:18:45 +0200
To: "W3C Process CG" <public-w3process@w3.org>
Hi,

I spent some time today revising the discussions in an effort to produce a
draft. Unfortunately, the normal case is that there is no information to
tell me what is a change the group has resolved, and what is a proposal,
so except for trivial editorial stuff it is unclear what should be updated.

Creating a pull request is not especially difficult, but nor is it
zero-cost, so I am loathe to do it based on speculating that other
people's proposals are indeed ones I need to adopt.

The one exception is the table of contents. I will work on this later in
the week, or next week. In particular I will look at moving the document
to Respec, but note that this may produce some unexpected changes and
takes a block of time to make happen.

Chaals is Charles McCathie Nevile
find more at http://yandex.com