Re: August Meeting, doodle Poll, plz fill in

From: David Singer <singer@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2017 13:58:09 -0700
To: public-w3process <public-w3process@w3.org>
I picked the 15th at 10am Pacific, as all 5 responders can make that.

I rather suspect I need newer shinier WebEx info after Ralph’s email of today. Stay tuned. I will send that out with an agenda before the end of the preceding week.  Feel free to ask me to put items on the agenda.

I would like to review which edits are *completed* and which edits could be *agreed to* so we can schedule sending an informal draft to the AC. The door is rapidly closing on this round; get going github-wise if you want something in there.

> On Jul 27, 2017, at 15:09 , David Singer <singer@mac.com> wrote:
>
> whoops, I was supposed to have sent this before now.
>
> <https://doodle.com/poll/nx3ec4t6rpetyg3z>
>
> I included staying at the same time and doing without me, and I added some early options for the following week, up to and including holding the call one week late
>
> (I’m on a plane on the 9th@9, so really unavailable).
>

> Dave Singer
>
> singer@mac.com

Dave Singer