New draft

From: <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 03:45:35 +0200
To: Revising W3C Process Community Group <public-w3process@w3.org>
Following the review period, there is a new 9 October draft available. Hopefully this will be the draft the Advisory Board decides to recommend, and we can get on with working on another revision...

As always, it is at https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/raw-file/default/cover.html

There is a diff compared to the *current operative process*
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/raw-file/default/161009-050901-diff.html and detailed changelogs are at https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/

It's nearly 4am and I have been doing this in a bus. I'll explain the changes in detail later.

cheers

Chaals