RE: Revising 7.2 Appeal by Advisory Committee Representatives (was Re; Agenda Process Document ...)

We don't need to put in the Process document exactly how the Team gets the information from the AC.  They can use a mail list, or an online form, or however they tell the AC how to indicate they support the request to have an AC vote on the appeal.  We don't need to have that level of detail in the Process document.