RE: Revising 7.2 Appeal by Advisory Committee Representatives (was Re; Agenda Process Document ...)

I think it's fairly clear that "5% or more of the Advisory Committee support the appeal request" means they are saying "yes, I want the vote".  " The Team must announce the appeal process to the Advisory Committee and provide an address for comments from Advisory Committee representatives" means the team can choose to provide an email address or a Web page to record answers on.    We don't need to specify that.  If 5% of the AC can't manage to clearly say "yes, I want the vote" then the request for a vote should probably fail anyway.

I'd get rid of "(explained in detail in the New Member Orientation)".  AC reps can ask and it removes some unnecessary words in the process.

Current text:
[[
An Advisory Committee representative initiates an appeal by sending a request to the Team (explained in detail in the New Member Orientation). The Team must announce the appeal process to the Advisory Committee and provide an address for comments from Advisory Committee representatives. The archive of these comments must be Member-visible. If, within one week of the Team's announcement, 5% or more of the Advisory Committee support the appeal request, the Team must organize an appeal vote asking the Advisory Committee to approve or reject the decision.
]]