Proposal for 7.2 Appeal by Advisory Committee Representatives - corrected

correction to the proposed text

[[

      7.2 Appeal by Advisory Committee Representatives

The Advisory Committee may appeal any Director decision that immediately
follows an AC Review.  Additionally, the AC may appeal any of the
following Director decisions: Working or Interest Group extensions of
closures; the Director's intention to sign a Memorandum of Understanding
with another organization; a decision on whether to advance to Candidate
Recommendation; a rejection of a request to advance to any
Recommendation track maturity level that has an associated AC Review; or
a rejection of a Member request to propose a new Charter to AC Review.

In all cases, an appeal/must/be initiated withinthree weeksof the decision.

An Advisory Committee representative initiates an appeal by sending a
request to the Team (explained in detail in theNew Member Orientation
<http://www.w3.org/Member/Intro>). The Team/must/announce the appeal
process to the Advisory Committee and provide an address for comments
from Advisory Committee representatives. The archive of these
comments/must/be Member-visible. If, withinone weekof the Team's
announcement, 5% or more of the Advisory Committee support the appeal
request, the Team/must/organize an appeal vote asking the Advisory
Committee to approve or reject the decision.

]]