Re: New Process Draft

On Fri, 29 Jul 2016 13:45:48 +0200, Ralph Swick <swick@w3.org> wrote:

> On 7/28/2016 6:34 PM, Chaals McCathie Nevile wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I pushed a new draft today, with editorial updates which are described
>> in more detail in my previous message:
>> <http://www.w3.org/mid/op.ylbt0cuus7agh9@widsith.local>
>
> Thanks Chaals.
>
>> As always, it's at https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/raw-file/default/cover.html
>> with a short changelog at the end of the document, and detailed diffs at
>> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/
>>
>> An HTMLdiff would be a good thing, so I'll try to get one of those out
>> later today.
>
> Beat ya (I think):
>
>    https://www.w3.org/2016/07/28-Process2016-diff.html

Yep. That shows the difference from the current Process. If you just want
to see the latest edits,
<http://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=https%3A%2F%2Fdvcs.w3.org%2Fhg%2FAB%2Fraw-file%2F80f98ce79b35%2Fcover.html&doc2=https%3A%2F%2Fdvcs.w3.org%2Fhg%2FAB%2Fraw-file%2Fdefault%2Fcover.html>
does that, but I didn't publish a static version.

<https://clck.ru/A3MGy> is a redirect to that link, if the gigantic URL
gets messed up.