Fixed URL for Re-scheduling Process TF telcon for February

From: Stephen Zilles <szilles@adobe.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 05:30:44 +0000
To: "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
All,
I will be in Australia without phone access on our normal second Monday telcon date: 8 February.  Since Monday at 11AM<calendar:T1:11AM> Eastern, 8AM<calendar:T1:8AM> Pacific seems to often work, I propose that we re-schedule to either the 15th or the 22nd. Please indicate your availability to participate by responding to the following poll:

http://doodle.com/poll/esk6fpva7fb5xn2p<http://doodle.com/poll/esk6fpva7fb5xn2p%C2%A0>

Steve Z