Re: Moving the process to github…

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 17:17:41 -0500
To: Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>, chaals@yandex-team.ru, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>, Revising W3C Process Community Group <public-w3process@w3.org>
I do not believe this is a widespread issue but would like to quantify
it.

Perhaps not on this list but privately please let me know of any
specific organizations who are blocking GH and ideally a WG participant
from there that I can follow up with.

To the specifics of moving the process document there. Unless there are
key participants who will be hindered, I say go for it. We can have a
live version of the draft served from www.w3.org and people can use
this list to give feedback even if the issues list on GH would be the
preferred means.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team