Fwd: Re: Process2016 draft

From: Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 08:01:28 -0400
To: "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
Cc: ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
fyi

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Process2016 draft
Date: 	Tue, 16 Aug 2016 10:07:48 +0200
From: 	Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
To: 	Carine Bournez <carine@w3.org>
CC: 	W3C Team <w3t@w3.org>, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>

I spotted a, I believe, spelling mistake in the new draft; I am not sure who has the right to change it, so I simply send it to the team...

- In section 5.2.6, paragraph after the second bullet list, it says "and is the draft against which exclusions are be made,". I presume this should be "and is the draft against which exclusions are made,"
- In the paragraph right after it: "Recommendation is deemd" -> "Recommendation is deemed"
- Section 6.9, third paragraph "rescnds or obsoletes" -> "rescinds or obsoletes"
- Section 13, acknowledgement, says "Delfí Ramírez, Florian Rivoal, Wendy Seltzer (W3C),". This looks as if Delfí and Florian were at W3C. I suppose, a few lines later, that Ben Wilson is indeed at Google, but that assumption may actually be wrong. I think it is cleaner if all persons have their affiliation clearly listed (unless explicitly asked; is this the case?)

Ivan