Invited Expert Anniversary notifications

From: timeless <timeless@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 13:14:16 -0400
To: public-w3process <public-w3process@w3.org>
I got this message:
> The anniversary of the approval of your status as Invited Expert in Web
> Real-Time Communications Working Group (on 19 August 2015) is approaching.

Jul 21, 25, 28;
Aug 1, 4, 8, 11;

And I got a similar message for
> The anniversary of the approval of your status as Invited Expert in Web
> Application Security Working Group (on 25 August 2015) is approaching.

Jul 25, 28;
Aug 1, 4, 8, 11;

Perhaps it isn't the process, but I really don't think receiving an
email every ~3 days was helpful.
Nor do I see any particular benefit in sending distinct emails for
each WG was helpful.

Could we encourage Team to send things closer to a weekly schedule?
And could it be folded into a single email, instead of one per WG
membership?

> To help us ensure your records are still accurate, and to make sure you
> agree with the terms of the Collaborators Agreement, we would like to
> request that you review and submit the form available at:
> https://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/ie-renew

It's true that the dates may vary a little:
> before 24 August 2016.
> before 18 August 2016.

But, since the form is the same, and applies globally, it would be
better to have a table of deadlines than a mailbomb of them.